Having short hair can be a somewhat scary idea. While it is an unthinkable option for some, it is indispensable for others. It may not always be easy to decide for short hairstyles, which are thought to require less effort in terms of both washing and maintenance. When you have very long hair, it takes a lot of courage to do more than remove the splits and cut the hair short. We want to reduce fears with our article on short hairstyles and care recommendations. Attention: once you get used to the comfort and ease of care of short hair, it can be difficult to grow your hair long!
Short Blonde Hairstyles for Face Shape
- Your face shape is a big help in deciding which short hairstyle you should choose.
- For women with round faces, it is nice to leave the hair on the shoulders. At the same time, it is possible to cover the cheeks, which are characteristic of round-faced women, by cutting the forelock. Wavy hair is a detail that makes the face look thinner.
- Women with a diamond face shape can cut the shortest hairstyles without hesitation. Those who want a masculine look can choose models that end at the nape. It is completely up to the person’s taste to separate the hair from the middle or the side.
- Those who want to achieve a marginal appearance can have the back of the ears or the nape shaved.
- One of the most suitable short hairstyles for square face shape are those with bangs. A stylish look can be achieved by making the hair slightly wavy with the help of foam and similar products. Let’s not forget to add that one of the most suitable face shapes, in which straight short hair takes on the retro air, is square!
- Women with an oval-shaped face have a wide range of options. Layered models, bangs, bangs and asymmetrical haircuts will definitely suit them! They can create a different personality with each different short hairstyle they choose! Let’s not forget that the style of clothing reveals the hairstyle.