Information we collect
The personal information we request is necessary and the reasons why we want this information will be disclosed to you when we request your personal information.
If you contact us, we may receive your name, e-mail address, phone number and the message you want to convey or information and attachments you send to us.
When you create an account, we can request your contact information such as your name, address, e-mail address, phone, company name.
How we use your information
We use the information we receive from you in various ways, such as;
- Operation and maintenance for our website
- Development of our website
- Use and analysis of our website
- Development of new products, services, features and functions
- To provide updates and other information about the website and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Sending you an email
- Preventing fraud
- It is used for such purposes.
ownhairstyles follows a standard procedure for using your files. These files are logged when visitors visit our website. Information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, routing / exit pages, and possibly number of clicks. These are not personally linked to any information. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, manage the site, track users’ movements on the website and collect demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
ownhairstyles.com uses ‘cookies’ like all websites. These cookies are used to store information about visitors’ preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor has accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize our users’ experience by customizing our web page content according to the browser type of the visitors or other information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
GDPR Data Protection Rights
- We want to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Each user is authorized to:
- Right of access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct the information you believe is incorrect. You also have the right to request that we fill in the information you believe is missing.
- Right to delete – You have the right to request that we delete your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data under certain circumstances.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request that we collect the data we collect under certain circumstances, or directly to you.
- If you make a request, we have a month to respond to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is the protection of children while using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate and / or watch and guide their online activities.
ownhairstyles does not knowingly collect Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13.