Hair loss is a big problem not only for men but also for women. Your hair may be thinner day by day and even there occurs hair spaced on top of your head. One of the derivatives of the male hormone is DHT hormone that is the biggest enemy of hair. Under some circumstances, this hormone kills hair and causes this event. The type of hair loss for women is different from men’s type of hair loss. There is a hair separation part on women’s heads as you know. Women that have this problem see this part become wider day by day. It is normal that men or women lose their hairs between 50 and 100 hair a day. More than these numbers is not good for your hair and it means you are losing your hair.
Some Reasons For Hair Loss For Women
- Menopause is one of the reasons. Fifty percent of women that are over 50 years old face this problem. Because estrogen hormone supports hair growth. Women that are over 50 years old lose their hair when this hormone starts to decrease.
- Various diseases may cause this problem. Some diseases such as thyroid, diabetes, and anemia are reasons for this problem.
- Stress and trauma are other reasons for it.
- Pregnancy may be another reason of losing hair. Some women can lose their hair after this process.
- You should also pay attention to your eating habbits. If you don’ eat enough nutritious food, you hair can not get its useful minerals.
Hair Loss For How To Take Precautions
- You can use hair care serums to prevent losing hair.
- Use shampoos including B5 vitamins.
- After you consult with your doctor, you can eat foods including biotin.
- Massage your hair. This will increase your blood circulation and prevent hair loss.
- You can also do exercises to prevent this problem if it depends on stress.
- Finally, if you prefer short cut hairstyle, you may prevent hair loss.