Bleach bath hair is an effective and unknown method that allows you to lighten hair color. This method is extremely useful, but you should also be careful. You can use it when you want to lighten your hair color. Or have you just dyed your hair but think it’s too dark in tone? Then you can lighten your hair by applying a bleach bath for hair. Sometimes you don’t want to lighten your hair too much. In this case, you can lighten your hair a little softer by taking a bleach wash hair.
Bleach Bath Black Hair
If you think that the color of your hair is too black, you can lighten your hair a little with the bleach bath black hair method. In some cases, women don’t want to lighten their hair too much. This is especially true for black hair. Bleach wash hair is a good alternative for women with black hair color. Because with this method, you will be able to achieve the desired result without changing the color of your hair too much.
Check out this video on this topic:
What is a Bleach Bath for Hair
Bleach bath hair is one of the effective methods people use to lighten their hair. People can lighten their dark hair color by taking a hair bleach bath. Or women who want a new hairstyle can change it by applying bleach to the hair. If you want to lighten your hair, you can use products such as hair dye. Or you can use the bleach wash hair technique that we will explain in detail in this article. When you use products such as hair dye while bleach hair, you can completely change your hair color. That’s why I don’t recommend this. But if you want to lighten your hair effectively, you can get a nice result with the bleach bath hair method.
When To Use Bleach Bath
Bleach bath is often used when you want to lighten your hair. You can use this method in the situations listed below:
- If you want to lighten your hair dye
- When you want to correct your too dark hair color
- If you want to slightly reduce the tone of your hair color
- When you want to lighten your hair color when you have gentle strands
- In these and similar situations, you can use the bleach hair technique.
How to Bleach Bath Hair
Bleach bath hair is an easy and lighter method that you can use to lighten your hair color. Although it is an easy and gentle procedure, we recommend that those who are inexperienced in this matter should consult their hairdresser and do it with him.
- Brush and bowl
- Bleach Shampoo
- Stretch (To wrap your head)
How to Bleach Wash Hair:
- We recommend that you do not wash your hair for 1-2 days before applying hair bleach wash. Because your hair will be oily and your natural oils will protect your scalp from damage.
- You don’t want your new clothes to get dirty before starting the process. We recommend that you wear your old clothes. Because bleach can damage your clothes.
- While preparing your product, you need to mix the developer and bleach shampoo in equal amounts. You should add twice the bleach shampoo to this mixture by mixing the developer and bleach. The important part here is the length of your hair. If you have very long hair, increase the amount of mixture. If your hair is too short, reduce the amount of mixture.
- After preparing the mixture, you should wet your hair before starting the process. Then dry your hair with the help of a towel to keep it moist.
- Apply the bleach mixture to your moistened hair and mix your hair. You need to spread the mixture to touch every part of your hair.
- How long you want to adjust the color tone of your hair, you should keep the mixture in your hair. An average of 15-20 minutes will be sufficient. If you want to lighten your hair color, you can extend this period. But we do not recommend going too far.
- Finally, wash and rinse your hair thoroughly. Perform the necessary care by using products such as color protection shampoo and conditioner used after hair coloring during the washing process. Attention: Bleach bath is an easy method and a dangerous method. Before applying, always seek professional support and act carefully.
Bleach Wash Hair Before and After
You can see the images about hair washing before and after bleach wash. When you examine these images, you will be able to observe the change in your hair color in advance. Your darker hair color will gain a lighter tone after the hair bleach bath.
How To Take Care Of Bleach Wash Hair
Bleach hair washing method is an easy method to lighten your hair color and protect your hair. After using this method, you should take care of it as in other methods. To care for bleached hair:
- When you take a bath, wash your hair and try to style your hair after each wash, albeit simple.
- Your hair will lose moisture when you apply these procedures. Take the necessary hair care for your hair to regain the moisture it lost.
- If you are going to use a hair straightener while straightening your hair, be sure to use heat protectant products. Because your hair will be sensitive, excessive heat will damage it.
- Avoid using excessive heat products such as hair straighteners, curlers, blow dryers for a day or two after using the bleach bath hair technique.
- Try to keep your hair moist with conditioner or other moisturizing products.
Other images of bleach bath hair: